Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Space Helmets - Dervishes in Space

Riese Farbaute - Dervishes in Space

If only they all looked like this, then I think we'd be fighting for seats on the next NASA mission!
I would like to be in the Dervishes in Space program please, I already have the outfit and am an excellent dervish when I put my mind to it... Fully qualified!
The films are produced by production company Riese Farbaute, and are a "fashion film trilogy
revolving around three futuristic space travelers. When their space station crosses an unknown energy field, the astrogirls are transcended into a hyper-reality where their inmost desires and fears become uncannily vivid"…. Really quite spaceadelic, etherial, mesmerising and beautiful. 2001 A Space Odyssey all the way, a journey of my dreams. Take a look and tell me you don't want to be a fashion space traveller...
If only I knew who designed the headgear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment