Thursday, March 3, 2011

STOP PRESS: The Selby in Melbourne

Any reader of this blog will know there's been a mention or two to the Selby (and Melbourne's own Selby) in the past. I like where he goes, and his angle on interviewing, it's unique.
Well folks, you can get your own bit of Todd Selby action this weekend as he hits Melbourne. 5pm - 7pm, 15-25 Keele St, Collingwood

I'm there, just trying to work out what to ask him, maybe if he can draw his friends in his living room at 7pm on a Saturday night... I think I can do better!

Watch this film, incredible, I get slightly excited about all those leather hides, IMAGINE the hats! Mitch Alfus seems a character and I think fair to say a boss unlike any other, go the cigar - very Jimmy Saville!

1 comment:

  1. Another reason why i should be living in Melbourne!

    A friend sent me a link to this video just the other week trying to convince me to work with leather...it worked.
    I'd love to be let loose to raid all those goodies.
    AMAZING!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete