Monday, September 6, 2010

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini

I just stumbled across these totally delicious swimsuits today and I think I'm in love in a 50's summers dream kind of a way. Swimsuit parades on Blackpool pier and hot rod boys on the back seat at the drive-in.  Unique Vintage is the place to go if you want a piece for yourself - I'm not sure I'm going to be able to resist placing an order when summer comes around, oooooohh which one to get?! And how completely perfect for hiding the post-winter lardy lady lumps, lets order two in that case... I'll just have to tone up the stumps and get my swimming heels polished!!

Don't forget the hats, the hats, the hats, just look at the swimming hats! Wasted in the swimming pool if you ask me - you don't see this kind of style unless you're in the slow lane of your local swimming baths at 10am on pension day.

If you want to get one for yourself go to http://www.unique-vintage.com/separates-vintage-inspired-bathing-suits-c-227_272.html



No comments:

Post a Comment